Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

GO COWBOYS!!

So, this weekend I got to go visit my Papa A, BB, Aunt Alisha and Aunt Jennifer. I can't tell you what a good time I had!! Here I am all dolled up ready to go on a field trip to the new Dallas Cowboy stadium. I was a little disappointed that I did not get to go in the actual stadium since children are not allowed. But in the end I think I had more fun anyways. I got to to hang out with Papa A while my mommy went and toured the facility. Papa A and I had a ball. We talked about all kinds of things.
Here is my mommy and aunts smiling for the camera...

Here I am with Papa A..... We were tired and decided to take a little nap. Papa A snores a little bit but I didn't let him know it woke me up a few times. I was just enjoyed the company


 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase