Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Swimsuit Shopping...

This was an interesting experience, to say the least. Mommy scooped me up this morning and we headed to Babies R Us. ( A once a week occurance) She told me that we needed a swimsuit before we start swim class next week. Mommy found several that she fell in love with and I patiently wait for her to make her final decision.... By the way, she didn't ask me what I thought and knowing then what I know now would have kept me from going thru a lot of pain.
Anyways, we came home and she then proceeded in putting on two bikini swimsuits on me that were about 5 sizes too small. Yea, you got. Pain. In the above pic, I was too distracted by mommy laughing at my tummy hanging out that I forgot to keep crying.. We WILL be returning these swimsuits tommorw for the right size.
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase