Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Hipmamas Hurray!

Did you know that crayons taste delicious? Well they do and my new friends and I can prove it. Here I am at my first play date. My mommy thought it was time to break me out of the bubble and show me what the world is all about. Well....sort of. Mommy joined a playdate group called, Hip Mamas of Houston." So I guess that means I am cool, right? What am I talking about..of course I am cool.
After coming coming and taking a 3 hour nap it was time for daddy to be home. Here we are having our daily "Music" time. This is when we turn up the music really loud and start dancing. This is my favorite time of the day..

Wow, it's hard being me. I'm sleepy. Night night, don't let the bed bugs bite. If they bite, bite them back, and if they still do, hit them with a shoe.


 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase