Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Aunt Alisha rides in on her white horse and saves the day!

So, the drama continues. For those of you who haven't heard, mommy had to take me to the doctor wednesday, for a high fever. To make a long story short, I was diagnosed with Hand, Foot and mouth disease. Apparently, it is a fairly common virus that little kids can get. I have had a fever, along with blisters inside my mouth. I have been a little grumpy. Ok, a lot grumpy.

Since Wednesday, my mom also began to feel ill. She said that she had a very sore throat and was achy. We went to the doctor on Friday to get it checked and she was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection.

In short, I have HFMD, my mommy has an URI, and my daddy is on crutches for hip surgery. So, mommy called Aunt Alisha and she packed up her stuff and headed for Houston. Aunt Alisha is the best!!!!!!!!!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase