What a great day. Mommy and I decided to break out of the house for a while and head to the zoo. I told my mom that I could only get so much from books and wanted to see the animals in person. And that is exactly what we did...
Here I am at the children's petting zoo meeting a goat for the very first time. It was the friendliest goat you have ever seen.
The goat was so incredibley cute that I wanted to give him some kisses. My mommy had to spoil all the fun and stop me before we locked lips. Mom, take a chill pill, will ya?
While visiting more goats, I saw this little boy petting a goat in the distance. He was so handsome, so I began walking his direction. Once I approached him I stopped, for I did not know what to do. All I could do was smile at him....
So after that cute little boy left, I walked over to where I could see some kids playing on the playground next door. I then proceeded to climb the fence to go and play. While in the midst, get who intervined? Oh well, I met my first monkey, zebra, sea lion and goat. Mommy, I want to go back tomorrow!Much Love,
Ella