
Yes, this is me and Papa eating ice cream. Mommy and I flew to Ft. Smith to visit my. I repeat, my Papa and BB. Sure hope their is no other grandchildren because I can tell you right now that I will not do well with that.

Here I am with my Aunt JJ. My aunt JJ grove up from Dallas to spend the night with me. Now if that isn't love I don't know what love is. Thank you, JJ. You are the best. I love you so much!

Since mommy doesn't know how to cook very well I asked BB to show me. BB even let me use my own utensils to help spread the ketchup over the meatloaf. Now if we can just get my mom to learn...Hmmm. For some odd reason I don't see that happening.

I saved the best pic for last. BB let me lick the batter for papa's brownies. Let me tell you....It doesn't get any better than that. Now if I could just get my mommy and daddy to move to Arkansas.