Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Houston Livestock show 2010



Yee Haw, cowboys and cowgirls! Yes mommy took me to the Houston Livestock show for the very first time. Above is me with my friend Ethan and his mommy riding the metro rail to the event. Was a little upset that she didn't dress me in cowboy boots and a cute little cowboy hat but at least she took me.


Can you believe it? I RODE MY FIRST HORSEY! Mommy didn't have too much faith in me. I know this because I heard her ask the man in charge if she could have her money back if I was too scared to to ride. HAHAHA! I showed her. Not only did I ride the horsey, I cried when I had to get off.
For those of you that know me well, know that I love bunnies. (Hince the reason why I always have my pink bunny with me at all times) So as we were walking around mommy and Chia spotted a real live bunny and took me to get a closer look. I became so excited in the above pic, that I tried to pick it up and give it kisses. Mean mommy stopped me from getting to the bunny and I gave her the dirtiest look I could possibly muster.

Here I am with mommy, chia, Ethan and his mommy taking one last picture opportunity before heading home. Let's just say naptime was much needed after this adventure!!





 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase