Mommy has hogged the blog for the second time and let me tell you that it won't happen again. The spotlight is suppose to me, hince the name, "Ella Faith Petersen" at the top of the page. Anyways, I am glad my mommy had some adult time attending the Best Dressed Luncheon with Maw and some friends.
Mommy loves to get out every once and a while and do girly stuff. Maybe that's where I get my femimine traits. What do ya think? She doesn't do it very often but I was noticed that when she does, she is in a lot better mood when she comes home. So it's a win-win for daddy and I
Independence Day
-
We celebrated July 4th at the lakehouse this year. We arrived Friday
morning and the girls were excited to see Reece and Avery. On Saturday we
headed out o...
6 years ago



