Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family Fun...

This past weekend was such a great one for many reasons. My Aunt Gabby, Uncle KC and cousin Isabella came into town from South Carolina to spend time with family. It was such a great time and I was sad to see them go home.

Since my aunt, uncle and cousin are unable to attend my third birthday next weekend, they brought me a birthday gift early. I cannot tell you how suprised and excited I was to open the coolest gifts in the whole world!
For those of you that know me well, also know that I love anything that has to do with being a "princess". I love princess movies, princess books, princess attire, etc. So you can imagine how excited I was to open my presents, which included a princess book and princess multi use lap desk! All I can say is THANK YOU guys for my amazing gifts!
Here I am with aunt gabby! I am so glad I was able to spend some quality time with her this weekend. She was so sweet to me and I loved every minute of being with her and Isabella.
Here is miss Isabella as she is playing a game with me. We did this exchange with one another where she would say "dah" and I would respond by saying "no". It was one way that we connected with one another and we had a good time.
Here is Mikey standing in front of his masterpiece gourmet food he prepared for us saturday night. It was AMAZING and we all loved it so much.
Here I am sitting on my perch and watching Cinderella while the rest of the family plays cards. Maw had to turn Cinderella on for me to divert my attention, as I could not keep my hands off Uncle KC. I just loved him so much!
Really enjoyed the weekend and am so greatful for my family. Thank you Uncle KC, Aunt Gabby and Isabella for making the trip. My mommy, daddy and I really enjoyed it and look forward to many more good times in the future!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase