Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Big girl bike, baby!

The picture above and below should say it all. Yes, I am a big girl with a big girl bike and you better stay out of my way or you might get ran over.
Daddy has been trying to teach me how to ride my big girl bike since I recieved it from Santa Claus for Christmas. I wouldn't even get near it for fear my daddy might make me try to ride it. This last week I decided it was time to try. Since my mommy has been so preoccupied with miss Scarlett these last few weeks, I was ready for a challenge. (And to get out of the house.)
Above is mommy on one of her first outings in ages! She was so excited to join two of her family friend's bridal showers, Kolby and Jessica. Mommy had such a good time and was able to see lots of friends she had not been able to see in quite a while. Congrats to both girls!


 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase