Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rest...Rest...Rest


In case you were wondering, Muah (Scarlett Grace) has taken over the blog. Yes mam, miss Ella. You snooze, you lose. There is a new sheriff in town and it's not you. LOL!

On a more serious note, I would like to express how different it was not having my big sister around this past weekend. At first mommy found me looking around and just waiting for her to come around the corner ready to tackle me. I have come to expect a sufficating hug, pull of the hair, finger up my nose, etc. This weekend was very different. Not only did I have some personal space but I had mommy and daddy all to myself! I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven. I had their undivided attention almost every second of the day and I was so happy. The only thing I would have changed was being able to attend my cousin's second birthday party. I did miss out on that front but am sure Bella and I will make up for it later!

Meanwhile, Ella flew to South Carolina with Maw to attend her cousin's second birthday party. I heard it was the birthday party of the year with "Fancy Nancy"as the theme. They had a jam packed weekend full of fun activities that Aunt Gabby planned for them. They went to Sesame Street Live, attended a Children's Museum, celebrated Bella's birthday and even found time to go to the movies. Wow, Aunt Gabby is my super hero. Can't wait to see them all really soon! Happy Birthday to my sweet cousin, Bella. I love you very much!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase