Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Growing and growing

Miss Scarlett Grace has grown right before our very eyes. She has been a ray of sunshine for our family and we could not be more grateful to have her. In nine short months she has gone through more than most of us physically go through in a lifetime. As her mother, I have learned so much from her. Scarlett has taught me about the gift of "living in the moment." She has taught me how to truly be present in the here and now. I never knew what a gift it could be until now.
Scarlett reminds me on a daily basis to smile. As her mother I realize I am partial. With that said, she has the amazing ability to smile at me and melt my heart like good old fashioned butter! She is happy all the time and is incredibly patient. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have two amazing little girls. Life doesn't get any better than this...period.

 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase