Independence Day
-
We celebrated July 4th at the lakehouse this year. We arrived Friday
morning and the girls were excited to see Reece and Avery. On Saturday we
headed out o...
Post #47 How to Optimally Utilize Tamiflu
-
*The take home message is that because of side effects and costs, using
Tamiflu during the flu season should not be a knee-jerk reaction.*
Every year in t...
Tennis Anyone?
-
While dropping off some things from the house at a local thrift shop, I
found to very nice tennis rackets for $35 total. I thought it would be fun
to teach...
Quick trip to the lake
-
It has been so long since we have seen The Ledezma's, so this weekend we
went to Dallas to the Lake house to meet sweet baby Allison. The kids were
so exc...
Happy Half Birthday Ethan
-
We celebrated Ethan's half birthday on December 27. We normally just do
cupcakes or cookies, but this year Brook made a fabulous Carrot Cake. Ben's
mom and...
Getting settled in...
-
MOVING. So we have been in limbo since November. Showing our home at any
given moment, rejecting offers, countering offers, and finally accepting an
offer...
Father's Day
-
If I were to be given the opportunity to "build the perfect dad," I would
build my husband. He has the biggest heart and will get down on the ground
and pl...