Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Boats, Water & Fun

I don't know what else to say other than WOW! This weekend we went to the lake with family and friends and I experienced so many "firsts"! I took my first boat ride, swam in the lake and took my first nap on a boat. I had a wonderful time. The only real problem I had was getting use to wearing a life jacket. Now that was a bit of a challenge at first. If you look in the above picture, I felt I was eating the top buckle and I couldn't figure out how to get it out of my face. I had a little crying session, until my parents finally took it off and put another one on. I was a happy girl then.
Here I am in my daddy's lap continuing to figure out how to get the buckle out of my face. So..I decided to use my tongue.

Here I am on the verge of going to sleep on the boat. The boat ride was so relaxing!

This is daddy and Mawl on the inner tube. Aren't they cute?

Here is me and mawl, again. We are two peas in a pod. Great weekend, great fun and great company. What could be better?




 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase