Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vegas Baby!

Can you believe it! I actually went to Las Vegas, Nevada this past weekend for my Pappa A's 60th suprise birthday party. It was a total shock to him. It was awesome! I loved seeing the look on his face. Here I am in my Vegas outfit at dinner with all of Pappa A's family and friends.
Here I am with the fam on the hotel bed for a fun picture opportunity. Not sure why we were on the bed. It wasn't night night time. Hmmm..?

Here is my mommy and Aunt Jennifer. If you look closely you can see Pappa A on the front of their T-Shirts. Isn't that funny?
Here is mommy and Aunt Alisha. They had a fun time together and took me to the pool for some fun in the sun almost every day we were their. Good times!! Happy 60th, Pappa A!



 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase