Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Santa Loves Me!

Santa, Santa, Santa. Why has my family kept me in the dark about him? Well he is amazing... Here I am with Pappa and Lizzybear on Christmas Eve. We ate at Capital Grill and it was not my cup of tea! My parents had a blast and all I wanted to do is walk around and hi to random people at other tables.....
Here we are on Christmas day, with Maw, Aunt Linda and fam. I was not too happy to take this pic because it was interupting my play time. Waaaaaah!

Here I am with BB, Cha Chia, Aunt Jennifer and Pappa the morning after Christmas after eating at I-Hop. We had a great time with you and Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making the hard and icy trek to be with us for Christmas!!

Lastly, this is just a pic of what I saw first thing Christmas morning. Santa does exist and he loves me!!!!!! Thank you to all who made the holidays so special... Good by to 2009 and hello to 2010!!!






 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase