Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 here we come!

Mommy has taken over the blog for this posting! Above is mommy with her sister and cousin at the New Year's party. We are pretending to be Charlie's Angels!!

What a great time it is to reflect upon the last year. So many joys I could share with you but the biggest has been the time we have enjoyed with our little girl. I can honestly tell you that I never understood or comprehended how fullfilling being a mother would be for me. I remember a conversation I had with my grandmother around the age of 5 or 6, when she asked me how many kids I would have when I grew up. My answer was 6. Ya, I know. Don't worry....I do not feel that way today. But the memory made me realize that I always had the dream of being a mother.

Also this year, Chris and I celebrated our five year wedding anniversary. It was a very special milestone for us both. So, to celebrate we embarked on a 7 day cruise. It was a blast and we were very greatful for the alone time. (No offense, Ella)

Other special events that occurred were Ella's first birthday, the pregnancies of Elizabeth, Kate and Michele, whom I dearly love. I am so excited to report that Elizabeth had her two bundles of joy two days ago. They are healthy and happy and we can't wait to watch them grow up. Their names are Margo and Meyer. We love you!

Lastly, the recent move of my sister, Alisha, is an extra speical highlight to my year. I am so excited and can't wait to get into trouble together. HA!

Now to 2010, may it be filled with love, laughter and happiness!!!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase