Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Slacker Mommy

Wow. it has been way too long. I finally talked mommy into signing me into the blog so I could post an update. She has been so busy with other stuff that she has not let me get on in a while. I have wonderful news to share with you. I am getter taller! Guess what that means?
Yes, you guessed it. I can reach for things which means that mommy is having to re-arrange anything and everything. She has to tell me no-no more which has hurt my feelings a few times. All I can say is that it opens a whole new world for me. I have been able to grab brushes, razors, soap. books, glass objects, ect.

My other news is that I can officially open doors that mommy and daddy close to keep me inside. Yea, they were not quite prepared for that one. I guess that is one of the advantages to being a tall little girl!
Here I was this morning in my spare time. Izzy and I have this game where I will lay on his pillow and he will try to knock me off. It is entertainment for both of us!!



 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase