Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Number counting in rollers


Mommy had the great idea tonight to attempt to put my hair in rollers. When I first opened the package of rollers I became so excited. I thought mommy had bought me some new toys....little did I know that the next 15 minutes would be hair pulling and staying put so she could finish. Oh, and did I mention that I am halfway sick? Yea, loads of fun.

With that said, mommy tried really hard to keep me entertained by singing the ABC song. After she finished, she asked me to say my numbers. I answered by saying one....two...three...four...five...six....seven! Mommy looked at me in shock. I looked back at her like...yes...is there a problem? Mommy then asked me to say my numbers again. After going thru the numbers three times, she finally believed me. Mom, give me more credit. I haven't listened to you chant numbers to me for six months for nothing!!!!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase