Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Altman Family Cruise 2010

What a vacation it was! So, bb and pappa A took me, mommy, Aunt JJ and Aunt Cha Chia on a cruise this year instead of doing birthdays and Christmas. It is in negotiations to be a new tradition. Since most of everyone comes from divorced families, it is always stressful trying to figure out where to go for the holidays. With that in mind, it was proposed that we do something every summer as a family. This year it was a cruise. What a great idea... Above, I enjoying a ride on my very first carosel.


Here I am relaxing with mommy at the pool. What a life! I could do this everyday for the rest of my life.

Here I am in the sunglasses and Phedora that my mommy and aunts dressed me up in. We were shopping and they had the brilliant idea to play dress up with me instead of a baby doll. News flash, girls, I am not a baby doll and I don't like to play dress up...

Here I am with Pappa A trying to steal the mannequin's ballons. It was an aborted mission due to the ballons being fake.

So, for some odd reason, all the girls decided to get dressed up and go to dinner and a show. Meanwhile, Pappa A and I did our own thing. We went  to dinner and hung out in the hotel.

Cruise Schedule was as follows:
Get up and eat breakfast.
Mommy goes and does her daily workout while I go to the pool.
Mommy joins us at the pool and we swim.
Lunch at the pool
Swim some more.
Naptime with Pappa A
Dinner
Bed
(repeat seven times)
Thank you, Pappa A and BB for one amazing vaction!!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase