This past tuesday night was a big celebration for my maw, it was grandmommy day. Yes, I know it was a few sundays ago but I have had a packed schedule and couldn't get my parents and her on the same schedule in order to celebrate. We went to La Vista, one of mommy's favorite dinner spots, and had a wonderful dinner.
During dinner I became a little anxious and wanted to get up and move around a little. With that said, Maw and I decided to go next door to Rice Epicuriean so that I could push my own shopping cart like I like to do on Mondays with her, while we waited on the check.
It was a great dinner! Wish I could have celebrated with my mimi and BB, but will make it up to them. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have not one, but three grandmothers to celebrate!!!!
j