Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hats, bikes and timeouts

A busy week, it has been! It started off by mommy and I going swimsuit shopping. We went to La Mode, the store, and I have never been treated better! While mommy was trying on swimsuits, the sweet lady let me try on funny looking hats and drink my very own bottle of water. I felt like a princess...
Saturday, mommy went shopping/lunch with a girlfriend while daddy and I hungout and ate junk food. After lunch, daddy put me down for a nap, and when I woke up, mommy had come home and brought me the biggest suprise ever! My very own bike. As soon as I saw it, I knew exactly what it was and wanted to take it out for a spin. So that is what we did, even though it had just finished raining.

After trying and trying to get the hang of it, mommy decided to chime in and help me figure out the bike petals. I didn't understand and became frustrated after a while so I eventually got off and started pushing from behind. Who says one has to ride on it?

So the last bit of news I have to share is obviously my least favorite. Today, mommy became very upset with me for climbing the stairs without an adult present. As my punishment she told me to go to the corner. So.......................................I went. I stood there for about 8 seconds before I turned around and walked towards my mommy and gave her a big hug and said....Ahhhhhh. (Which translates, Don't be mad, mommy) Mommy told me why I was in time out and not to do that again. So, what I learned is to be a little sneakier next time. He He!



 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase