Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

It's ALL ABOUT MOM...

Happy mother's day for the 20,000th time, mom. Don't worry, she did not let me forget that it was Mother's day for one second! The entire day was about mommy and what she wanted to do, so that's what daddy and I did. Above you can see that I was not in the best of moods, as I was ready to get into my bike trailer so that we could start the bike ride. Daddy told me I couldn't until I took a pic. I was not happy. After pictures, the family went for a nice leisure ride. It was fun.
After our bike ride, Daddy cooked Salmon and veggies for lunch. I am not sure what he was thinking, as I hate vegtables right now.... Oh, yea. It was mother's day. All about mom....how could I forget?

After getting up from my afternoon nap, we got dressed and met my Pappabear, Lizzybear, Meyer and Margeuax for dinner. I was so excited to see we were eating dinner at my favorite spot, so that I could run around outside while mommy and daddy ate dinner.

After a wonderful dinner, we came home, undressed and hopped into bed so that I could see the end of my favorite night program. Yes, one big happy family all in bed together....that is until I have to go to bed. And even more pics...yea. Well, mommy I sure do hope you enjoyed your mother's day because I am a little tired of it being all about you. Remember, I am the princess.lol!
Happy Mothers Day to Mimi, Maw, BB, Elizabeth, Kate, Lisa, Mitch, Brookie and all the other amazing mommies out there!



 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase