Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Staying cool...in Houston

What a week it has been. Well, as they say, welcome to summer in Houston, right? So, today mommy and I spent most of the afternoon outside due to the air conditioning going out. Don't worry, mommy made it managable by taking me to Target to pick out a miniture pool for me to play in while we wait for the air conditioning man to come over and save the day. Believe me, I did not suffer. He did....three hours later, but it gave me a great excuse to be outdoors and that was all I cared about. After the air conditioner was fixed, mommy fed me and put me in the bath tub to wash my hair and play some more. Welcome summer!!


 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase