Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Ella!

Can you believe another year has come and gone? Not me. I can officially say that I am two years old. That is plural....meaning more than one......meaning I am very very big girl. Yearssssssss with an S. This year mommy and daddy decided to keep the birthday celebration low profile since we have so much going on right now. That was fine with me, as I still was able to partake in all the fun festivities. Above you can see daddy and I make my birthday cake and he let me to some of the work... Don't tell mommy....as those of you that know her well know that she is a clean freak and would get really nervous about this.
Licking the batter was my personal favorite. Wow, this was so much fun that I would even need to make the cake. I would have been just fine licking the batter until the end of time. Daddy nixed that idea but it was fun while it lasted.
Here I am with Chi Chia going down the slide at Chucky Cheese. This has to be my most favorite spot in the whole world, besides a cruise ship.
Aunt Amy came over to finish celebrating with us and brought over my new BFF, Harper. She is three weeks old and I couldn't hardly keep my hands off her. Above you can see me giving her a kiss. It was wonderful to finally meet her and actually look at her. Before, all I could see is Amy's round tummy and I couldn't figure out how a baby was in there.
About this time I began to get a little cranky. I love Harper and think she is adorable and all......but my mommy holding her instead of me was not in my plan at all. I was not a happy camper and began acting up so that she would give Harper back to her momma so that I could have mine back. Sorry Harper, she's mine....
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase