Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

JJ/Moises bridal shower and Maw's 1st bi-weekly family night!

Wow, what a busy weekend we had. Mommy, daddy, chia and Ry ry loaded up and drove to BB and Pappa's house to help my aunt JJ celebrate her upcoming wedding. All I know was it was a party and I was invited....which was all I cared about. I had so much fun eating all kinds of sweets that BB would sneak to me when my mommy wasn't looking. I met JJ's new horse, I mean puppy, Ginger, and I thought she was facinating. In total, we had eight adults and five dogs under one roof. It was interesting.
Here I am with Uncle Moises. We bonded instantly. My mommy wasn't too happy that he was trying to get me to say, "Gig Em, aggies" but she did become satified when I corrected him by putting my guns up and saying "Go Texas Tech"! Nice try, Moises....
Here pappa and I are looking at the beautiful view in the backyard. If I could just get my parents to move here......then I could have the biggest yard in the whole wide world....
And here we are at Maw's 1st bi-weekly family night. Mommy and Maw decided that they wanted to get the families together twice a month, since everyone is always on the go. I thought this was a great idea and would give me an opportunity to see some of my favorite people all in one place. Mikey cooked his usual gourmet meal and it was superb. I was able to see Jessie, Kolby and both boyfriends.
So, after eating are delicious meal, I decided I wanted to play teacher. I told maw, my student, that it was naptime and go lay down and go to sleep. She did, and I decided I would lay down with her. Maw is so much fun to play with..

Here I am with Kolby's boyfriend. We bonded instantly, as you can tell.

Great weekend with friends and family! JJ and Moises, we love you and can't wait for the wedding!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase