I first have to say that I am upset with my mommy for not taking a picture of this Kodak moment. Tonight daddy came home from school and proceeded to go upstairs and take apart my crib, per mommy's request. I wasn't sure what in the world he was doing at first. All I knew was that my bed was being taken apart. Little did I know that he was turning it into a BIG GIRL BED!!!!!
As soon as he was finished, my mommy, daddy, chia and mimi began cheering loudly. I looked at them like they were looney until they explained that I was a big girl and could now sleep in a big girl bed like everyone else. Wow. I felt so confused and excited at the same time. I then smiled and walked over and jumped right in. Huh. This could work out to my advantage. I could get out, stall on going to sleep or simply play at the drop of a hat.
When it was time to go to sleep, mommy and I went through our usual night time routine. Upon finishing, mommy tucked me in bed and we said our prayers. Little did she know that she wasn't getting off that easy. Noooo maam. I then asked her if she would "lay down, mommy". Translation...lay down with me. She did and I was so excited. After patting my back and leaving, I proceeded to get up and see if I could open the door. I did this twice. Little did I know that my mommy could see me on the monitor and was holding the outside of the door closed. All in all, it wasn't too bad. I ended up falling asleep and making my parents very proud.
PS. Mommy lost the camara, which is why there are no pics!!!
Independence Day
-
We celebrated July 4th at the lakehouse this year. We arrived Friday
morning and the girls were excited to see Reece and Avery. On Saturday we
headed out o...
6 years ago