Happy halloween, family and friends! My mommy's camara was back into full swing and I was a trick or treating little princess. Or should I say dorthy. This year's Halloween was fun filled with parties, trick or treating and lots of sweets. On friday night mommy decided to start a new tradition of carving pumpkins with the family. Little did she know that I was not into the "gutting of the pumpkin". That was discusting and I refused to help.
On Saturday, mommy, daddy and I went to a Halloween/birthday party for my friend Cal. It was so much fun. They had all the bells and whistles a little girl could ask for.
Ugh, mom. Can we stop the mushy stuff. I am not three months old anymore.
On our last pit stop, we went to my cousin Katie's house. Katie, Greg, Chia and Ry Ry were all there to greet me. It was superb!!!
