Aunt Linda's house was like an amusement park. Above, you can see me swinging from a tree. This was the very first time I learned to swing by myself and it was amazing.
Above, you can see Mikey attempting to show me how to play cards. He was trying to teach me how to throw my cards out on the table. My first few cards flew off the table, but since everyone was laughing when I did this, I decided to continue throwing them off the table in order to get a laugh. I succeeded.
Here I am with my friend, Samantha, pushing this sweet elderly man in a wheel chair. He was so sweet to us and told us we could wheel him anywhere we wanted him to go. Wow, now that is laid back.
Here I am with mommy after I had thrown a fit because she wouldn't let me have any dessert. Now what kind of mother wouldn't let their child have chocolate on Thanksgiving day? Exactly my point. Nonetheless, I won and was able to enjoy my own slice of chocolate pie. Nanny nanny boo boo, momma.
Here is most of the group, minus maw, striking a pose after taking a ride in the gator. Fun, fun, fun.
To end our lovely trip, Great Aunt Linda organized a scavenger hunt for me and in my buck I had all kinds of goodies. Now that is what I call a good time. Thank you Aunt Linda, Uncle Jim, Maw and Mikey for making this Thanksgiving so special. And to all of my loved ones that I wasn't able to see, we definately missed you!!!
This Thanksgiving I am so thankful for all of my family!