This clip should say it all. My aunt JJ is officially a married woman. I also can officially call Moises, Uncle Moises! We had the best time and I was so honored to be the flower girl. It was a big job, but I was up for the task. I believe I did pretty well and didn't even cause a scene during the wedding. The only mistake I made was forgetting to toss the petals down the aisle. Mommy said she was so proud of me and that it didn't matter.
JJ was the most beautiful bride and I could not be happier for her. For those that do not know her, she is the kindest, most loving, warm, fun and loyal person you will ever meet. I am so lucky to have her as an aunt and look forward to many more memories!
We love you both!
Ella Faith
Independence Day
-
We celebrated July 4th at the lakehouse this year. We arrived Friday
morning and the girls were excited to see Reece and Avery. On Saturday we
headed out o...
6 years ago