Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas to all my family and friends that we could not be with for Christmas this year. I would say that I am terribly sad......but getting to go on a real Choo Choo train really did help distract me from missing you. Above, you can see my cousins Jena, Paige, Kennadi and I getting ready to board the Polar Express for some fun.
Here is a look at the train before dusk. I was so magical. We rode to the North pole and back in an hour. Can you believe that? That train was fast.
Here I am with mommy, singing Jingle Bells, drinking hot cocoa and waiting for Santa to make his appearance.
During the ride, Kennadi and I thought it would be fun to try and climb over the seats. Doesn't get any more fun than this!
My absolute favorite part was getting to hug Santa Claus himself. I hugged him so tight that I thought my mommy was going to have to pry me off of him.
Thanks Aunt Randa for the great idea! We love you so much.