Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas and thank you, Santa!

This is what I saw first thing on Christmas morning. Wow, how did Santa get all those toys thru that tiny chimney?
Here I am with my cousin, Alexis, after we opened our brand new wagon. Paw paw and mimi thought we would love it, since we like to push and pull each other around in our baby's stroller.
Here I am with Maw, striking a pose for the camera and showing off my new outfit. Thanks, Maw!
So, I will say that I love all of my gifts that santa brought me but my absolute favorite gift was from all of my grandparents.
Lastly, Uncle Wayne came to town as he was passing thru. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and lots of laughs!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase