It was so nice to see all of mommy and daddy's friends, as well as mine. I loved getting to play with Liam, Ethan, Collin, Aiden and Joey. I could surely get accustomed to this... It is so nice to have family and little friends to grow up with!
Here I am teaching collin how to turn the bar into monkey bars..! Aren't we cute? It was so great to see him and I look forward to many more hang outs, now that we live so much closer. You see, I figure since I have a playground and Collin has a pool, it is a win win situation.
Here I am with daddy shooting off my very first sparkler. Little did everyone know that after a few minutes of practice, I was waiving that sparkler around like it was going out of style! I got so out of control that I burned my tutu.
I couldn't finish this post without giving a little history of some of the work that took place before the party. Most of you know that we moved into our new home about a month ago and had a ton to do. While on Christmas break, mommy and daddy bought a chandelier for the entryway. Daddy got this crazy idea to hang it himself. What a wild ride that was to watch. Nonetheless, he succeeded and did a great job. Mommy, in the future, if you buy a chandelier....please hire someone to hang it before daddy gets home.