Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Markers, crayolas, stickers.....oh my!

Since I have been on break from school, mommy has attempted to keep me as busy as she possibly can. Yesterday I was surprised by an extra special treat when we pulled up to Madeline and Eli's house for a playdate. I was so excited! Eli was in my class last year and I have missed him so very much.
As you can see, we spent most of the time working on arts and crafts while the mommies caught up on baby talk and conversation. You see, Eli's mommy is 33 weeks pregnant and ready for her baby to come. Since daddy is out of town all week for work, I sure was glad mommy had some "adult" conversation!
Eli became a little carried away with the orange marker!!! Now that was an understatment!!!!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase