Wow, mommy has been slacking in the blogging department. The good news is that she is starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel and is starting to feel better. You have no idea how greatful I am that she is feeling better because I have been ready to get out of the house! Yesterday, mommy took me to the local water park to meet some new friends and run around and play. It was a blast and I can't wait to go back.
I really enjoyed feeling the water under my toes and the sense of freedom it felt to run around and play without mommy two steps behind me.
We had a ton of fun and I can't wait to go back. Now I just have to wait patiently for summer camp and swimming lessons to begin!
Independence Day
-
We celebrated July 4th at the lakehouse this year. We arrived Friday
morning and the girls were excited to see Reece and Avery. On Saturday we
headed out o...
6 years ago
