Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

1:1 Ratio

Another fun filled family weekend at the Petersen household. It was proven to be a little different these days, since miss Scarlett has joined the family. My parent's new phrase is "one on one" at all times. That means that there is a one parent to one child ratio at all times. With that said, daddy decided to dust off the ole baby bijorn so he could be somewhat productive.
Of course I have to interupt the picture. I mean, it is so much better with me in it. Don't you think?
On Saturday mommy, Scarlett and I got to go over to our friend's house for a playdate. We just love the Holmes family so much and have missed seeing them on a regular basis. Collin showed me his new bunk beds and he had so much fun.
Here we are having a pillow fight. I am going to say that I won. :)
Here he is showing me his car ramp. Wow, never knew how cool boy toys could be!
Great afternood with great friends!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase