Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mini mommy...

Today Scarlett is officially one month old and boy has a lot happened in that month. I can honestly say that I couldn't have ever imagined how much fun having a little sister could be. She is about the cutest little baby I have ever seen and I love her so so much. I kiss her every chance I get and mommy usually gets on to me for not sanitizing my hands before touching her. What can I say...I just can't help it.
I was so proud to take her to mothers day out last wednesday and introduce "MY BABY" to my classmates. I was so proud of her.
Here we are with daddy on Saturday morning watching cartoons. I think having a sister is not going to be half as bad as what I thought. At least so far....

 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase