Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ella's First Christmas

Here I am with Lizzy Bear and Papa Bear on Christmas night. I had a great time with them even though I was a little bit sleepy. Papa Bear held me for a long time while I napped and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to get a little older so that I can ditch my parents and hang out with them. They are a lot of fun. Papa Bear even said he would take me to some football games. He is so cool!
This is me with my daddy's cousin Kristen. She was so sweet and relaxing to me that I decided to take a nap with her.

This is me opening my very first Christmas gift EVER! It is a Bible with my name engraved that I got from my favorite Aunt in the whole world. (Aunt Alisha) She loves me so much and I am pretty crazy about her too, but I can't say that too loud or my mommy and daddy might get a little jealous.





Well, here is the Stephens, Roberston and Petersen clan all together for Ella girl's first Christmas. It was an absolute hit and Ella enjoyed all the attention. The day started off with my mommy and daddy and somehow I ended up being held by all kinds people I had never seen before. It was ok though, for I was the center of everyone's attention and loved every second of it.



 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase