Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Uncle KC & Aunt Gabby

Here I am at dinner with my parents and my aunt and uncle! I just met them in person for the first time. I got to sit by my Uncle and he held my hand whenever I would get upset for whatever reason. He talked to me and very sweet. He also helped me keep my pacifer in my mouth, even when I would continously spit it out. He was a very patient uncle.....
Here I am at dinner with my Aunt Gabby! She was so sweet to me and even bounced me around when I got upset in the dressy resturant. She talked to me and even brought me gifts all the way from NEW YORK! That must have been a real pain. That was really sweet of them. I can't wait to go and visit them.....I have never been to New York before. Thank you, Uncle KC and Aunt Gabby!

 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase