Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I Hate Tummy Time!

So, when I went to the doctor for my three month check-up a while ago, they said that we should be putting her on her stomach for at least 10 minutes per day. This is also called "tummy time". It is suppose to strengthen my neck and arm muscles. So when we got home my mommy tried it and I screamed bloody murder. Since that time I have kept my mom from trying it again. I showed her. HA! Anyways, my parents finally decided that they were going to make me have tummy time so that I will not get behind developmentally. Here I am.....screaming my head off!
So, afterwards he felt guilty so decided that he would hold me and go wherever I wanted to go. Isn't this a sad face?

 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase