Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl 2009

Hey Fam! Hope you all had as much fun celebrating the Super Bowl as I did. Here I am taking a break from all the attention to get a picture for my parents. BORING! I had so much fun at Bill and Kate's house. Kate is so much fun and gives me so much attention... I hung out with the girls while the guys acted totally barbarian in front of the TV. What in the world were they yelling about?
Here I am with Bill and Kate's dog, Tucker. He checked on me every so often to make sure I was still in the same place. After getting used to me, Tucker began getting playful and wanting me to play with him. Little does he know how much I wish could get up and do just that... Just wait for about Six more months, Tucker!

 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase