Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekend @ BB and Papa A's

Well, I had a blast this past weekend and am sad to see it end. I spent the last 4 days at BB and Papa A's house in Dallas and had such a good time. There was so much going on and I got so much undivided attention. Papa A entertained me most of the time with his funny faces and weird laugh. I talked to him a lot and told him how much I wish he and BB would come around more often. Oh, and BB went shopping for me while I was there and got me the cutest clothes! Thank you, BB!

The other exciting news was that I officially rolled all the way over by myself on Saturday night. It was late and my parents and BB were watching a movie. During the movie I became bored and decided to entertain myself. Ten minutes later I rolled over. After I figured out what I had done, I looked at BB and my mommy and smiled really big like I knew I had done something great. I was so excited. Independence here I come!!
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase