Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Trying to Rollover?

So, the routine is that while my parents are eating dinner in the evening they always include me by putting me on a blanket on the floor by them so that I don't get lonely. They are constantly looking down at me to make sure I am happy. They often make funny faces at me and talk to me. After dinner they then get up and clean up the kitchen while I stay on the floor and wait for them to finish. So as my parents were cleaning the kitchen last night I became bored and decided that I was going to wiggle my way towards them. Here I am trying to make my way off the blanket and out of the dining room. At one point the blanket had completly covered my face and all you could see was the blanket moving.
I like to roll on my side and wiggle backwards. I think I made some progress. What do you think?

 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase