

Happy Wednesday Fam! So today my mommy got the brilliant idea to put my hair in a pigtail on the top of my head and make me look like bam bam. She got a big kick out of it! Meanwhile, I started crying because it hurt.. Why on earth would anyone do this to their child? Anyways, I finally forgot about it when she put me in my new jumper. It is a blast. I can do this for hours. I feel like I am a bunny. Yaahoo!

Last night my mom put me in my bumpo while she was cooking dinner. I started whining because I was bored. So mommy decided to give me a job. That job was to hold the pot holder for her when she was not using it. I felt like a big girl. It was a big job and I did well at it. After a while I even tasted it. It tasted pretty good.