So the family went to New York City for the weekend to visit Chris's brother and his wife. It was great to see my aunt and uncle. It had been way too long. On the way there I got a little bored and decided to start screaming at the top of my lungs just for fun! I had a blast. I felt a little restless so mommy and daddy had to take turns entertaining me. Here I am sitting on the plane in mommy's seat, trying to figure out how the seatbelt works. Weird contraption, huh? I also knocked over daddy's coke. Ooops. I guess they are not used to me being able to reach for things. He he!
Independence Day
-
We celebrated July 4th at the lakehouse this year. We arrived Friday
morning and the girls were excited to see Reece and Avery. On Saturday we
headed out o...
6 years ago
