Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Six Months Old

Well, friends and family I am officially six months old and fiery than ever. I went for my six month check-up today and learned that I now weigh 19.2 lbs and am 27.5 inches long. I have dropped from the 98th percentile to 95th for both my height and weight. I am developmentally on target. I can rollover, push up with my hands, reach for objects, babble, eat solids, move toys from one hand to another, stand/put weight on my feet with my parents help and sit by myself for at least 3 seconds. Wow, I have been working hard.
My doctor said I am healthy as ever and gave her a new goal sheet to work on. Can't I just take a little break?
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase