Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Don't Go Papa A!!

Here I am with my Papa A right before we had to take him to the airport. I couldn't hardly stand for him to leave because we just had so much fun together. We played and played and played. Oh, and did I tell you that we played!!?? He kind of scared me when he first came because his laugh was really loud and I didn't understand what he was doing. He would make this loud sound and then he would smile at me. I didn't get it. After a while I finally started to understand that he was playing with me.
He also let me lay on the couch with him during naptime. That was fun because I could see the TV. Mommy always puts me on the blanket on the floor and I can't see anything when she does that. I like the couch much better.
Lets just say we had fun. Don't tell him I told you this but Pappa A even watched sappy Hallmark movies with me and daddy says those are for girls. That's not true, daddy, Pappa A watches them, too. HA!

 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase