Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mirror, Mirror

One night last week I was not in a very good mood. Nothing they did made me happy. They tried playing peekaboo...didn't work. They tried putting me in my jumper....didn't work. So after this went on for about 20 minutes daddy decided to put me in front of a mirror to see if that would distract me. Wow! I didn't realize how cute I am. Why didn't anyone tell me? My parents finally put a mirror on the floor so I could look at myself as long as I wanted. I did this forever...! I talked to myself and made all kinds of funny faces. My parents looked pretty happy watching me. By the looks of them, I should be a comedian when I grow up................Nahhhh. Not enough money for my expensive taste.
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase