Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Six Flags

Yesterday, mommy packed me up and we headed out to run errands. as usual. We pulled into the grocery store parking lot and she picked me up out of my car seat and put me in the front of the grocery cart as you see in the above pic. I thought, "What in the world is happening to me?" She then pushed me into the store and began shopping. It was amazing how much easier it was to see everything. I felt like I was in an amusement park. I loved looking at all the different people and colors. When mommy would push the stroller I felt like I was on a rollar coaster and I was holding on for dear life. I had so much fun that I started crying when she took me out when it was time to go home. Mommy, can we go back to the grocery store today?
 
Copyright 2010 The Petersen Girls. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase