Tonight mommy, daddy, papabear and I went to the Rocket's game and I had a blast. I spent most of my time trying to get Clutch's attention and once I did, it was the biggest suprise of my short existance. Not only did he come and see me but he scooped me up and took me out on the court to visit with the Houston Rockets, while they shot lay-ups in preparation for the third quarter!
I was so excited and nervous at the same time. I clung on to Clutch for dear life and enjoyed the ride.
Here I am giving all the players a high five as they are warming up for the third quarter!
Here I am with clutch looking at the crowd as they cheered me on!
Here I am sitting in Papa Bear's lap during the game. I stuck very close to him the entire time. Especially after he shared his cookie with me. (wink)
We had a blast and it was an experience I will never forget!!!!!




